Sunday, April 15, 2012

Like sands through the hour glass

Exams are over! I survived. It was an interesting experience as usual though. I felt well prepared. So I wasn't as stressed as usual, perhaps because the family are away! (Hi Dad!) But the highly strung people around me were still quite content to wig-out. I'm sure everyone did fine. I wish I had more exciting stories to tell, but I'm just trying to regain the energy for the next semester... which starts tomorrow.

I've been so conditioned to expect a break after exams. It's a bit disappointing to only have one day off. Especially since I spent the whole Easter weekend tether to my text books (except for a brief escape to see James Morrison, who was pretty good.)

In the end I enjoyed GIT and Endocrinology. Fascinating things happen when hormones go wrong. And GIT stuff seems pretty straightforward too.

Such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment