Saturday, November 5, 2011

Facial vains

There's a very good reason I walk around with a constant level of stubble on my face. No, it's not laziness. No, it's not that it makes me look devilishly handsome (which it may do?) and it's certainly not that I, or others enjoy the feel of it.

No, it's because I'm not very good at shaving. I just seem to give myself a lot of ingrown hairs and cut myself. It's not a great look! So this Movember season is shaping up to be an interesting month!

I have found it very unusual to look in the mirror at the clean shaven (ish) guy looking back at me. It's weird. I find myself disturbingly young looking, and not at all like my mental image of myself. It's kind of like waking up from a coma with a face transplant.

On the plus side, the mo' is coming in happily. I'll update with some pictures if and when I get time. But exam season is upon me, so between growing a mo, shaving around the mo, and doing some revision, I'm not sure how much time I'll have! Har.

Finally, thank you. You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment