Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Quit recycling anatomical names! Pffft.

We're on to the musculoskeletal block now. That's all very exciting, because I was sooo sick of neuro. Ironically neuro is probably the thing I'll use most in my future. But it's nice to deal with a subject that has facts again!

You always know that when your topic for the week is called 'multiple facial fractures.' You're going to find it entertaining.


It's kind of crazy really. With only six weeks left of traditional book learning, I'm starting to realise that the only thing I haven't really looked at are the knees and feet. And that's coming up soon. Eeeep! Now to spend the next couple years piecing it all together in the real world!

I'm getting more and more excited about moving to the sticks. I don't know where yet, but I'm really curious to find out more about the options. Happy happy joy joy!

The other good thing about this week has been the number of times where I've been able to hold up a skull and pretend I have a role in Hamlet.

Trust me, that was my first and most likely last reference to Shakespeare.

No comments:

Post a Comment