Monday, January 7, 2013

mo' problems?

I sold the Jeep yesterday. It all happened very quickly. Within 24 hours my first automotive love had transformed in to an envelope of cash. It was all a bit sad, but I was greatly relieved to sell it to a guy who obviously had the same passion I had.

He and his parents turned up to my house, sporting a brand new Jeep T shirt and two mix CDs he had hand crafted for his first drive. The opening song featured the lines 'cruising in my jeep.' It was all very cute, considering the guy was in his late 30s. But some things you quite simply have to do before you die!

As I heard the deep rumble of the engine rev, the sounds of gangster rap were cranked up and a tortured mother in the passenger seat smiled merrily. And then it was gone...


No comments:

Post a Comment