Saturday, May 25, 2013

Inspired by the mandatory health and well-being session

Holiday time!
Those of you who have suffered along with my blags might recall I used to liken life to jamming a pentagon in to a box. The pentagon being you (and the five key aspects of your life) and the box being your ability to keep things under control. No matter how much you try to rotate the jolly pentagon there's always a corner sticking out - something always needs to be addressed. Or at least that's how I've felt in the past.

Right now I feel as though I need a bigger box! Either that or my capacity to keep things under control has been subdivided in to a triangle.

Suffice to say, I did pretty mediocrely in the practice osces on wednesday. My lack of exposure to some areas caught me out.

Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment