Monday, May 20, 2013

No sir, no dancing today.

I've written the last couple blags on the phone. Hence the jitteryness. But it's nice to do some writing before falling asleep. I must have had helicopters on mind though, because I was pretty sure I woke to the sound of a helicopter landing at about three AM. Another retrieval. Nah, two in one day is pretty rare.

Turned out in an awkward twist of fate that the on-call doctor had become quite unwell and had to be choppered out (albeit doing okay after some emergency surgery.) But everyone was very concerned at work today. And it threw the whole day in to chaos for the patients of course. Such is life!

Pretty crazy stuff though, I know how much doctors hate being patients. I certainly never want to take on the patient role ever again. Being sick blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment