Friday, November 22, 2013

Oh the places you'll go!

Exams - over.
Farewells - said.
House - nearly empty.
Proper update - coming.

" I meant what I said – you have been a great group because you have been “a group” and helped each other along the way – that’s important and will be so throughout your careers – I hope you can all relax for a bit over the next month and look forward to next year and beyond – remember take care of yourselves and your families , take care of your colleagues and take care of your patients . I hope you will all look back on the year with positive thoughts and am sure  your experiences will make you “great”  Doctors " 

Possibly the nicest thing anyone has ever said about a group I've been in. I can't believe it's all over. More on that soon. But for now, thanks for listening to my gripes throughout the course of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment