Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Raging.

I can tell the year is over, because I have been to the dentist. My classical post-exam tooth examination. I always feel compelled to get the damage from the pre-exam bruxism and Jaw-clenching checked out. Once I know it's all okay I can quit somatising my pain there, and focus on other locations. Haha! The trip was a raging success though.

I intend to write an entry sooner or later describing the journey that was third year, but right now I'm enjoying having a holiday.

It's funny though, I got a glimpse in to what next year will be like. I was ducking back to the hospital to shred many pages of confidential material, when I joined in and saw a few patients for kicks. Not having the weight of impending exams just made the interaction that much more enjoyable. I am really looking forward to next year, in what will hopefully be an excellent year of learning through application.

I realise that sounds super nerdy - but my goal for next year is: Don't be a horrible intern.

No comments:

Post a Comment