Monday, June 27, 2011

Choices galore!

This will be quick. Had the multiple choice exam today, it was okay. Thought I'd stamp my authority on it by leaving early. Well, actually I decided not to second guess myself because looking for coincidental patterns in your answer sheet is a stupid idea.

Tomorrow is the written exam, and it will be time to test out my ability to stitch together the random facts rolling around my head in to a coherent answer. Can't wait!

I only ever left one exam early in science, usually because I had nowhere else to be after and enjoyed a good post exam chat. At least now I can claim to have walked out of an exam early in medicine.

And get this Adelaide people - at Flinders you get fifteen minutes of reading time! Not ten! It was weird. Especially pointless for multiple choice questions too. I do miss the Adelaide routine though. The person asking if anyone would like to read the code of conduct, the scraping of crappy metal chairs, the blatant defiance of students refusing to leave quietly because other students are still completing their exams.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment