Thursday, September 26, 2013

There's always time to change

We had practice exams yesterday, the hands on kind. It went okay for me. They gave us our marks today. The only station I really sucked on was the psychiatry station, it reflected my obvious lack of psychiatry exposure this year. I hope to fake it till I make it come exam day though.

*bell rings* I was happy in the X ray station , they decided to give us 5 sets of x rays and all you had to do was say what the defect was and what your management would be. Whenever I'm bored in the hospital I just flick through the x rays and test my interpreting skills, so I was happy to get this station. Smashed out all the scans and then ended up talking about exotic holiday locations for a minute. A wonderful little destress in an otherwise stressful ordeal. *Bells rings*


No comments:

Post a Comment