Sunday, March 6, 2011

These beans are like kidneys

When I first started, I didn't know anything about the kidney, other than it looked like a bean and produced urine. Now I know the kidney consists of a man in a capsule, who has little feet and an intolerance for high pressure situations. Or something like that. Fascinating stuff this biology shin dig.

In fact, the highlight of last week, was learning how to use a microscope. Well, actually it was more like zoning out while a man talked about microscopes, and then getting bored and working my way through slides for entertainment purposes. I think I'm going to enjoy histology!

This week I get to star in my first short feature with an SP, and the give a plastic man a few chest compressions. I'm excited, but dreading the though of having to watch a video of myself fail terribly. Actually, the short feature will hopefully be painless. It just involves asking a person (an actual paid actor!) why they came to see you today, repeatedly, until you get all the answers you need, or they die of whatever they were sick from. Should be amusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment