Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Peace like a river, joy like a fountain

Medical students are renowned for their hypochondriacal capacity to take on the disease they are studying that week. This week we're examining obesity... I'm... yeah I'm not feeling it this week.

Truth be told I have no exciting stories to tell. I had my mantoux test, where they inject tuberculin just under you skin (so your skin bubbles up visibly) to see if you have an immune response. Unsurprisingly, the result indicates I have never had TB. Hooray! Hooray, because this means I'm nearly done with the paperwork and vaccinations!

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with my lazy Friday arvo this week. Every Friday for the last three weeks I've taken a needle to the arm. Maybe I'll go get that flu vax script filled...

No comments:

Post a Comment