Sunday, April 3, 2011

On the economics of shaving your own head

Cleaned my room today. The thing about staying at home for too long is you accumulate a lot of junk, and then let it pile up. Well, jam it under your bed. I finally had the heart to throw out my old school bag and some books, as well as my old (and rapidly deteriorating) cricket gear. It's funny the way you can be sentimental about some things for so long, and then one day decide you'd rather throw it out then get all the dust off it*. How times change!

Have come down with a wicked man cold though. It's not that debilitating, but you know... man cold. And my arm has swollen up from that stupid tetanus shot... grumble grumble.

Actually, I got my blood tests back. I have no infectious diseases and immune to everything. Also my blood showed, once again that I am as fit as a fiddle. This healthiness is making it harder to pander my hypochondriac tendencies!

*If you're trying to find deeper meaning in this blog, you might want to reflect on this paragraph, rather than the stuff to come

No comments:

Post a Comment